Thread: New to forum drummer, drum tutor, and website maker looking for advice

New to forum drummer, drum tutor, and website maker looking for advice

Hi
    I have just joined this site as I'm trying to network as much as I can because If you're not networking you aint working.
    I have noticed more people communicating more recently locally and on a world wide scale which is awesome.
    I have just started working with some musicians from america over the internet writing songs for example.

I would like some advice on where I should put my following posts that I'm trying to find more work with.
    Firstly I teach drums so would like to find some forums on here and on other sites to where I can try to find some new students.

Secondly I have just created my bands website which was all free apart from the domain name as we wanted a nice one. I would like to find people who need advice on doing this as I spent several days researching it and would like to share my links and methods as I tried about 10 different makers and sites out.
    I also would like to teach this locally. So any advice on where to advertise that would be cool

Thirdly I have a band and my own music too. I'd like to find some new music forums/groups where I can share my music with other listeners. We have been played on BBC suffolk introducing and felixstowe 107.5 fm

I can't post sites yet but you can find me on soundcloud 3-screaming-popes and meverett
    Many thanks for reading.
    Martin Everett Drummer
    Graduate of The University of Plymouth BA Music

Welcome on board Martin! Good luck with the teacing and everthing

nice

Nice!!!!

Thread Information