Afternoon everyone,

Hope everyone is good on this amazing day, its so hot out!!! Going to escape the soldering iron soon and go enjoy the sun I think!

Anyhow, I have recently started up my new business:

I am currently a one-man operation, operating out of my own house in Burley, Leeds! I am producing any type of music / instrument cable you could imagine! All my work is also covered by a 2 year guarantee!!

Anyhow, onto the detail:

For example, a 20ft guitar lead, Van Damme cabling (Any colour - your choice), fitted with high quality Neutrik connectors (straight or angled - your choice) would be 19.50.
The same cable in a 10ft length would be 17.00

If you are located in Leeds or the surrounding area, delivery would be free as I will jump in my car and chauffeur it to you! Otherwise, postage will be about 3 to anywhere in the UK first class.

I can produce Microphone cables (XLR to XLR, XLR to jack etc etc etc), Amplifier to speaker cabinet cables, or anything you require, just drop me the specifications and I can get to work!

All leads will be aimed to be turned around in about 3-5 working days (dependant on stock levels), but I will inform you of an estimated delivery date upon confirmation of your order!

Thank you for your time and please check out my website and facebook!
If you have any questions, please drop me a text, give me a call, send me an email at any time of day and I will try and respond straight away!

Thank you so much for your time reading this!

Tom

07732 870530